Last week, we announced our grand re-opening on June 5 and shared some exciting news about the last few months. We used the time we were closed for an interior remodel, complete with new paint, new carpeting, new sound-dampening ceiling tiles, and a brand new air filtration system. Now, we’re thrilled to announce a fresh new menu too!
Short and Sweet
You may remember our oversize menu, but we’ve pared things down to a single page of your favorites and our bestsellers. Here’s a rundown on what you can expect from antipasti to the La Famiglia classics:
- Antipasti – Grilled artichoke hearts, bruschetta, crispy calamari, lobster escargot, spicy pan-roasted Brussels sprouts, fresh burrata, carpaccio
- Insalata and zuppa – House and Caesar salads, summer caprese, roasted organic beets, soup of the day
- Primi – Spaghetti con le polpette di carne, fettuccine Alfredo, capellini pomodoro, linguine vongole, cannelloni, house ravioli
- Secondi – Seared scallops, vitello piccata, pan-roasted filet mignon, grilled ribeye steak, braised lamb shank
- Classics – Truffle mushroom sacchetti, baked penne, scampi saute, lobster ravioli, linguine mare, parmigiano di pollo, oven-baked lasagna, marsala di vitello, pan-seared salmon
Look for seasonal dinner specials and all your favorite desserts too.
Here at La Famiglia, we’re big believers in mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto – eating well, laughing often, and loving much. Our new menu makes it easier to do just that, and we can’t wait to share it with you! Make your reservations now, and we’ll see you again very soon.