So Fresh and So Clean
While we adore our space on Virginia Street in downtown Reno, acoustics were a bit of an issue. We’ve resolved the noise dilemma with new ceiling tiles that will dampen sound for a more enjoyable experience. Fresh paint, new carpeting, and a brand new air filtration system mean our space is fresh, clean, and more inviting than ever, and we think you’re going to love it as much as we do.
When La Famiglia reopens on June 5, we plan to operate under normal business hours of Monday through Sunday, 5 pm to 9 pm. We take the threat of COVID-19 very seriously, and we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our loyal customers and dedicated staff. To that end, we are following guidelines established by the Washoe County Health Department in order to maintain the highest standards. While our cleaning plan has always been strict and thorough, we’ve implemented additional protocols that we plan to continue indefinitely:
- All tabletop accessories, including oil and vinegar cruets, salt and pepper shakers, flatware and china are cleaned and sanitized after each party’s use.
- Tablecloths are changed after each party.
- Menus are wiped and disinfected after each use.
- All bar and kitchen surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a hourly basis.
- Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the night.
- Staff temperatures are monitored daily and any staff member not feeling well will be not working.
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Tables will be removed from the dining room to provide correct social distancing at six feet.
- Air filtration system cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
In addition, reservations will be required, and we will only be able to seat up to five people per table.
As we hope to ensure the healthiest environment to all our customers and staff, we kindly request the same consideration for you to fully enjoy your dining experience. We greatly appreciate that if you are not feeling well, you’ll reschedule your visit for a future date.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Make your reservations now, and we’ll see you beginning June 5.