La Famiglia here in Reno is operating at a reduced capacity with enhanced safety protocols in light of the ongoing pandemic and our governor’s mandates. But that doesn’t mean life isn’t marching on, and the next holiday on the calendar is a big one – Valentine’s Day. It falls on a Sunday this year, which means the big night out will likely be Saturday. In that case, it’s important to most Valentine’s dinner reservations now.
A Special Meal
Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not, it’s a time to show a little appreciation of that special someone in your life. And since date night looks different than in years past, it might be reassuring to know that you can still enjoy a true excellent meal while still ensuring everyone’s safety. Here’s what we’re doing to keep our team and guests safe:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tabletop accessories, including oil and vinegar cruets, salt and pepper shakers, flatware and china after each party’s use.
- Changing tablecloths after each party.
- Wiping and disinfecting all menus after each use.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all bar and kitchen surfaces on a hourly basis.
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms regularly throughout the night.
- Monitoring staff temperatures daily. Any staff member not feeling well will be not working.
- Requiring all staff members to wear face masks and gloves.
- Removing tables from the dining room to provide correct social distancing at six feet.
- Cleaning and sanitizing air filtration system on a regular basis.
In addition, reservations are required. If you’re planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day on Saturday, February 13, please make your reservations now. We’ll do everything we can do ensure it’s a meal to remember. Above all, La Famiglia is a place for good food, good wine, and good company. That’s important, because while trinkets like chocolates and flowers may not be necessary, a great meal definitely is. And whether you prefer to do that in person with us here at La Famiglia or at home with our delicious takeout, you can be certain of a great meal.