Instances of the pandemic are steadily improving here in northern Nevada, and we couldn’t be happier. As we continue to follow the governor’s direction, we’re pleased to announce new details if you’re dining with us here at La Famiglia.
As of March 15, our capacity increased to 50%, and we can seat up to six people per table. Reservations are no longer required to enjoy a meal at La Famiglia, but given our limited seating capacity, we do recommend them. We’re hopeful that things will continue to improve and that we can move to full capacity on May 1.
Our precautions continue. While our approach to cleanliness has always been comprehensive, we’re continuing with additional protocols implemented in light of the pandemic:
- All tabletop accessories, including oil and vinegar cruets, salt and pepper shakers, flatware and china are cleaned and sanitized after each party’s use.
- Tablecloths are changed after each party.
- Menus are wiped and disinfected after each use.
- All bar and kitchen surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a hourly basis.
- Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the night.
- Staff temperatures are monitored daily and any staff member not feeling well will be not working.
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Tables will be removed from the dining room to provide correct social distancing.
- Air filtration system cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
We’re pleased to regularly receive positive feedback from customers about our commitment to safety during this challenging time, and we’d like to extend our thanks to everyone who dines with us for their patience and cooperation. We’re looking forward to things returning to normal very soon! In the meantime, we hope you’ll make a recommendation to enjoy a meal here at La Famiglia very soon.