In 2020, date night looks different. We aren’t quite coordinating face masks to outfits, but we are following new rules when we go out to ensure everyone’s safety. If you’re planning date night in Reno with COVID precautions, we want you to come to La Famiglia.
Protocols for Your Health and Safety
La Famiglia reopened June 5 with normal business hours. In addition to following guidelines established by the Washoe County Health Department, we implemented additional protocols beyond our already strict, thorough approach to cleanliness.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tabletop accessories, including oil and vinegar cruets, salt and pepper shakers, flatware and china after each party’s use.
- Changing tablecloths after each party.
- Wiping and disinfecting all menus after each use.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all bar and kitchen surfaces on a hourly basis.
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms regularly throughout the night.
- Monitoring staff temperatures daily. Any staff member not feeling well will be not working.
- Requiring all staff members to wear face masks and gloves.
- Removing tables from the dining room to provide correct social distancing at six feet.
- Cleaning and sanitizing air filtration system on a regular basis.
In addition, reservations are required, and we will only be able to seat up to five people per table.
With safety standards in place, it’s time to enjoy your evening out! And at la Famiglia, you will. From the ambiance to the food, this is a place for good food, good wine, and good company.
- It’s not easy to balance a romantic, intimate setting without getting overly fussy or stuffy. But La Famiglia really finds the midline. Our cozy, welcoming restaurant is an ideal setting for an enjoyable night out.
- The food may be secondary to the company on date night, but an exceptional meal makes everything better. Start with signature cocktails and an appetizer, enjoy your main course, and remember to leave room for dessert and espresso!
- Let our expert wait staff pace your meal beautifully, so you can focus on your date.
Between the food and wine to the ambiance, La Famigla is one of Reno’s favorite places for a wonderful evening out. We are requiring reservations to ensure social distancing can be followed, so please call now to get on our schedule. We can’t wait to see you!